Mon, Jan 10|
FREE Italian Group Conversation Class - Level 1 - 2022 Resolutions!
FREE EVENT, TIPS APPRECIATED This class is suggested for beginners and low intermediate students
Time & Location
Jan 10, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
About The Event
Join for FREE the first Italian conversation of the new year!
Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends.
In this class, we'll talk about new year's resolutions!
Did you know that learning a foreign language is a very popular New Year's resolution? However, statistic says that less than 10% of resolvers actually achieved it!
Join the class to learn some tips to help you stay motivated and achieve your goal!
Be Prepared for this class!
1. Prepare a short presentation about yourself (max three minutes) - Where are you from? Where do you live? What is your job? Why do you study Italian?
2. Prepare a list of your 2022 resolutions (at least three goals).
Please note that the class will be run in Italian, supplemented with English support when needed. Therefore, basic knowledge of the Italian language is required to participate in the class.
If you don't know your Italian level, take the test here: https://www.italianexperiences.us/find-your-italian-level
If you have bought a class package previously, this class will not be counted.
FREE EVENT, TIPS APPRECIATED :-)
At this level, you will practice and improve:
- The basic expressions to satisfy concrete needs such as introducing yourself and others, asking and answering questions about personal details,
- Discuss the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, or leisure-related topics.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the class.
- If you buy a class package, you will receive the Zoom links for the following classes before each event.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.