Mon, Apr 18|
Italian Conversation Group Class Level 1 - Choose Your Topic
Suggested for beginners and low intermediate students
Time & Location
Apr 18, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
About The Event
ITALIAN CONVERSATION GROUP CLASSES LEVEL 1
These classes are suggested for beginners and low intermediate students.
If you don't know your Italian level, please take the test before joining the classes.
In this class, you will choose a topic you would like to share with your classmates. It could be about everything!!!
Prework for the class
1. Prepare a short introduction about yourself.
2. Prepare a presentation about your topic.
- Your presentation must be at least 3 minutes long (we'll time it! :-))
- During the presentation you can't read!
3. Prepare 2/3 questions about your topic to ask your classmates.
What you'll learn
- The basic expressions to satisfy concrete needs such as introduce yourself and others, ask and answer questions about personal details,
- Discuss the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, or leisure-related topics.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
- Basic knowledge of the Italian language.
- A lot of patience and positive energy :)
- 1:00 hr. interactive group classes
- A new topic every week to discuss in the class
- Pre-work assignment in preparation for the class (not mandatory)
- Presentations, discussions, games, quizzes.
- Every Monday at 4:00 - 5:00 PM PT | 6:00 - 7:00 PM CT
- Live on Zoom
1 Class$8.00Tax: +$0.36 Fee
5-Class Package$35.00Tax: +$1.57 Fee
10-Class Package$60.00Tax: +$2.70 Fee