Mon, Apr 18|
Italian Conversation Group Class Level 2 - Choose your Topic
Suggested for Intermediate & advanced students
Time & Location
Apr 18, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM PDT
About The Event
ITALIAN CONVERSATION CLASSES LEVEL 2
These classes are suggested for intermediate & advcanced students.
If you don't know your Italian level, please take the test before joining the classes.
In this class, you will choose a topic you would like to share with your classmates. It could be about everything!!!
Prework for the class
1. Prepare a short introduction about yourself.
2. Prepare a presentation about your topic.
- Your presentation must be at least 3 minutes long (we'll time it! :-))
- During the presentation you can't read!
3. Prepare 2/3 questions about your topic to ask your classmates.
What you'll learn
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- An intermediate knowledge level of the Italian language.
- A lot of patience and positive energy :)
- 1:00 hr. interactive group classes
- A new topic every week to discuss in the class
- Pre-work assignment in preparation for the class (not mandatory)
- Presentations, discussions, games, quizzes.
- Every Monday at 5:00 - 6:00 PM PT | 7:00 - 8:00 PM CT
- Live on Zoom
1 class$8.00Tax: +$0.36 Fee
5-class package$35.00Tax: +$1.57 Fee
10-class package$60.00Tax: +$2.70 Fee