Tue, Apr 05|
Italian Grammar Class - Level 1
A fresh and flexible way to learn Italian Grammar!
Time & Location
Apr 05, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
About The Event
From Beginner to Low Intermediate
Do you want to improve your Italian in a more flexible way? Join our Grammar Classes: organized by topics, they allow you to select just the classes you are interested in (maybe because you don't feel strong enough in some topics) or follow the course class by class.
What to expect:
- Grammar rules explanation plus practice with interactive activities (eg. exercises, quiz, games)
- Class video recording available to download.
Duration: 1:30 hr.
4:00 - 5:30 PM PT | 6:00 - 7:30 PM CT
- 1 Class: $15
- 5-Class Package: $65
- 10-Class Package: $110
Explore all the Topics of Level 1
- Alphabet & Basic Rules of Italian Pronunciation
- Nouns: gender and number
- Definite and indefinite articles
- Adjectives; possessive and demonstrative pronouns
- The present tense of essere and avere
- There is/There are
- The present tense of regular (and some irregular) verbs
- Direct object pronouns (1)
- Indirect object pronouns
- Piacere and similar verbs
- The present perfect tense
- Direct and indirect object pronouns (2)
- Direct and indirect object pronouns (3: stressed forms)
- Articulate prepositions
- Present Progressive
- Relative pronouns
- The imperfect tense
- The pronouns ne and ci
- Reflexive pronouns
- Reflexive Verbs
- Reciprocal reflexive verbs
- Modal Verbs
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the first lesson.
- If you buy a class package, you will receive the Zoom link for the following classes the day before each event.
- If you are not able to attend a class but you want to receive the its video recording, the class will be counted as done.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
- All online events/classes are subject to a full refund (less the administrative fees).
- No refund is given after the first class, which is included in a package.
- No refund is given for ticket bought the same date of the event/class.
- If you want to cancel a class/package, you can transfer your credit to another class/package.
Expiration: The class packages expire on May 31, 2022.