Tue, Nov 02|
Italian Grammar Class - Level 1 - Adjectives; possessive and demonstrative pronouns Part 1
A fresh and flexible way to learn Italian Grammar!
Time & Location
Nov 02, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
About The Event
from Beginner to Low Intermediate
Adjectives, in any language, are what we use to describe better what we're talking about. They give color and meaning to our words. So, learning the Italian adjectives will help you quickly improve your conversation skills.
Unlike in English, Italian adjectives have masculine, feminine, singular, and plural forms! Moreover, whereas in English, the adjective comes before the noun, in Italy most often goes after the noun!
Learn more about Italian adjectives and how to use them joining our next Italian Grammar Class Level 1 on Tuesday, November 2 at 5:00 PM PT!
What to expect:
- Grammar rules explanation plus practice with interactive activities (eg. exercises, quiz, games)
- Class video recording available to download.
- Access to WhatsApp Group* to practice with your classmates, ask questions and receive tips.
Duration: 1:30 hr.
5:00 - 6:30 PM PT | 7:00 - 8:30 PM CT
- 1 Class: $15
- 5-Class Package: $65
- 10-Class Package: $110
- Entire Course (30 Classes): $290
Explore all the Topics of Level 1
- Alphabet & Basic Rules of Italian Pronunciation
- Nouns: gender and number
- Definite and indefinite articles
- Adjectives; possessive and demonstrative pronouns
- The present tense of essere and avere
- There is/There are
- The present tense of regular (and some irregular) verbs
- Direct object pronouns (1)
- Indirect object pronouns
- Piacere and similar verbs
- The present perfect tense
- Direct and indirect object pronouns (2)
- Direct and indirect object pronouns (3: stressed forms)
- Articulate prepositions
- Present Progressive
- Relative pronouns
- The imperfect tense
- The pronouns ne and ci
- Reflexive pronouns
- Reflexive Verbs
- Reciprocal reflexive verbs
- Modal Verbs
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the first lesson.
- You will receive the Zoom link for the following classes the day before each event.
- If you are not able to attend a class but you want to receive the its video recording, the class will be counted as done.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
- All online events/classes are subject to a full refund (less the administrative fees).
- No refund is given after the first class, which is included in a package.
- No refund is given for ticket bought the same date of the event/class.
- If you want to cancel a class/package, you can transfer your credit to another class/package.
Expiration: The class packages expire on May 31, 2022.
*Only buying the 10-Class Package. Access to the WhatsApp group will be granted until the package is exhausted.
Full Course - 30 Classes