Tue, Oct 26|
Italian Grammar Class - Level 1 - Definitive & Indefinite Articles
A fresh and flexible way to learn Italian Grammar!
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
About The Event
Level 1 - from Beginner to Low IntermediateIn Italian, like in many languages, there are two types of articles: Indefinite articles denote a noun but don’t refer to a specific noun (think of “a” or “an” in English). Definite articles denote a specific noun (think of “the” in English).
In addition to these two types of articles, Italian further categorizes articles in a way that English doesn’t: grammatical gender and number. In Italian, both types of articles (indefinite and definite) change depending on the gender and number of the noun that follows them.
Also, when invariable nouns follow articles, their presence is fundamental to understanding their gender and number.
For example, cantante (singer) is a invariable noun, and if we want to refer to a male singer, we need to use the masculine article il (il cantante). Instead, if we refer to a female singer, we need to use the feminine article la (la cantante).
Join our next Italian Grammar Class Level 1 about the Indefinite and Indefinite Articles on October 26 at 5:00 PM PM | 7:00 PM CT! Register Here!
What to expect:
- Grammar rules explanation plus practice with interactive activities (eg. exercises, quiz, games)
- Class video recording available to download.
- Access to WhatsApp Group* to practice with your classmates, ask questions and receive tips.
Duration: 1:30 hr.
5:00 - 6:30 PM PT | 7:00 - 8:30 PM CT
- 1 Class: $15
- 5-Class Package: $65
- 10-Class Package: $110
- Entire Course (30 Classes): $290
Explore all the Topics of Level 1
- Alphabet & Basic Rules of Italian Pronunciation
- Nouns: gender and number
- Definite and indefinite articles
- Adjectives; possessive and demonstrative pronouns
- The present tense of essere and avere
- There is/There are
- The present tense of regular (and some irregular) verbs
- Direct object pronouns (1)
- Indirect object pronouns
- Piacere and similar verbs
- The present perfect tense
- Direct and indirect object pronouns (2)
- Direct and indirect object pronouns (3: stressed forms)
- Articulate prepositions
- Present Progressive
- Relative pronouns
- The imperfect tense
- The pronouns ne and ci
- Reflexive pronouns
- Reflexive Verbs
- Reciprocal reflexive verbs
- Modal Verbs
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the first lesson.
- You will receive the Zoom link for the following classes the day before each event.
- If you are not able to attend a class but you want to receive the its video recording, the class will be counted as done.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
- All online events/classes are subject to a full refund (less the administrative fees).
- No refund is given after the first class, which is included in a package.
- No refund is given for ticket bought the same date of the event/class.
- If you want to cancel a class/package, you can transfer your credit to another class/package.
Expiration: The class packages expire on May 31, 2022.
*Only buying the 10-Class Package. Access to the WhatsApp group will be granted until the package is exhausted.
Full Course - 30 Classes