Wed, Mar 23|
Italian Grammar Class - Level 2
A fresh and flexible way to learn Italian Grammar!
Time & Location
Mar 23, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM PDT
About The Event
From Intermediate and Advanced Students.
Do you want to improve your Italian in a more flexible way?
Join our Grammar Classes: organized by topics, they allow you to select just the classes you are interested in (maybe because you don't feel strong enough in some topics) or follow the course class by class.
What to expect:
- Grammar rules explanation plus practice with interactive activities (eg. exercises, quiz, games)
- Class video recording available to download.
Duration: 1:30 hr.
4:00 - 5:30 PM PT | 6:00 - 7:30 PM CT
- 1 Class: $15
- 5-Class Package: $65
- 10-Class Package: $110
Explore all the Topics of Level 2
- Modal Verbs
- The Future Tense (Part 1 & 2)
- Coordinating Conjunctions
- Subordinated Conjunctions
- The Imperative (Part 1 & 2)
- The Pronoun SI
- The Present Conditional (Part 1 & 2)
- Pronominal Verbs
- Subjunctive Present
- Combined Pronouns
- Conditional Past
- Past Perfect (Part 1 & 2)
- Subjunctive Past
- Subjunctive Imperfect
- Subjunctive Past Perfect
- Unreal Present
- Unreal Past
- Remote Past
- Type And Position Of Adjectives
- Pronominal Verbs
- Uses Of The Present Participle
- Uses Of The Past Participle
- Uses Of The Infinitive
- ‘Piuttosto che’, ‘Mica’ & ‘Non’
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the first lesson.
- You will receive the Zoom link for the following classes the day before each event.
- If you are not able to attend a class but you want to receive the its video recording, the class will be counted as done.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
- All online events/classes are subject to a full refund (less the administrative fees).
- No refund is given after the first class, which is included in a package.
- No refund is given for ticket bought the same date of the event/class.
- If you want to cancel a class/package, you can transfer your credit to another class/package.
Expiration: The class packages expire on May 31, 2022.