Wed, Oct 27|
Italian Grammar Class - Level 2 - Coordinating Conjunctions
A fresh and flexible way to learn Italian Grammar!
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
About The Event
Level 2 - From Intermediate to Advanced
The role of conjunctions (‘joining words’) is to link two sentences or parts of a sentence, such as clauses, phrases, or simply groups of words.
Without conjunctions, we would be talking like robots, putting together a sequence of detached sentences. The conjunctions, together with other elements such as prepositions, pronouns, and discourse markers, help connect the thread of logic that runs through any discourse or text.
In the next Italian Grammar Class Level 2 we'll talk about the first type of conjunctions: The Coordinating Conjunctions.
What to expect:
- Grammar rules explanation plus practice with interactive activities (eg. exercises, quiz, games)
- Class video recording available to download.
- Access to WhatsApp Group* to practice with your classmates, ask questions and receive tips.
Duration: 1:30 hr.
5:00 - 6:30 PM PT | 7:00 - 8:30 PM CT
- 1 Class: $15
- 5-Class Package: $65
- 10-Class Package: $110
- Entire Course (30 Classes): $290
Explore all the Topics of Level 2
- Modal Verbs
- The Future Tense (Part 1 & 2)
- Coordinating Conjunctions BOOK
- Subordinated Conjunctions BOOK
- The Imperative (Part 1 & 2) BOOK PART 1 BOOK PART 2
- The Pronoun SI BOOK
- The Present Conditional (Part 1 & 2) BOOK PART 1 BOOK PART 2
- Pronominal Verbs
- Subjunctive Present
- Combined Pronouns
- Conditional Past
- Past Perfect (Part 1 & 2)
- Subjunctive Past
- Subjunctive Imperfect
- Subjunctive Past Perfect
- Unreal Present
- Unreal Past
- Remote Past
- Type And Position Of Adjectives
- Pronominal Verbs
- Uses Of The Present Participle
- Uses Of The Past Participle
- Uses Of The Infinitive
- ‘Piuttosto che’, ‘Mica’ & ‘Non’
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the first lesson.
- You will receive the Zoom link for the following classes the day before each event.
- If you are not able to attend a class but you want to receive the its video recording, the class will be counted as done.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
- All online events/classes are subject to a full refund (less the administrative fees).
- No refund is given after the first class, which is included in a package.
- No refund is given for ticket bought the same date of the event/class.
- If you want to cancel a class/package, you can transfer your credit to another class/package.
Expiration: The class packages expire on May 31, 2022.
*Only buying the 10-Class Package. Access to the WhatsApp group will be granted until the package is exhausted.
Full Course - 30 Classes