Wed, Nov 17|
Italian Grammar Class - Level 2 - The Imperative Part 2
A fresh and flexible way to learn Italian Grammar!
Time & Location
Nov 17, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PST
About The Event
From Intermediate to Advanced
The imperative form, in Italian, is used to:
- give orders
- give exhortations
- advice or invite someone to do something.
Take look at these example
Mangialo! – Eat it!
Non fumare! – Don’t smoke!
Vieni qui! – Come here!
Provalo! – Try it!
It is a rather regular mood, with just a few irregular exceptions.
Besides, what makes the imperative very easy, is that, it exists just in the present tense and the first and third person singular, io end lui/lei, do not exist.
Learn more about the Imperative mood and how to use it joining our Italian Grammar Class Level 2 on November 17 at 5:00PM PT!
What to expect:
- Grammar rules explanation plus practice with interactive activities (eg. exercises, quiz, games)
- Class video recording available to download.
- Access to WhatsApp Group* to practice with your classmates, ask questions and receive tips.
Duration: 1:30 hr.
5:00 - 6:30 PM PT | 7:00 - 8:30 PM CT
- 1 Class: $15
- 5-Class Package: $65
- 10-Class Package: $110
- Entire Course (30 Classes): $290
Explore all the Topics of Level 2
- Modal Verbs BOOK
- The Future Tense (Part 1 & 2) BOOK PART 1 BOOK PART 2
- Coordinating Conjunctions BOOK
- Subordinated Conjunctions BOOK
- The Imperative (Part 1 & 2) BOOK PART 1 BOOK PART 2
- The Pronoun SI BOOK
- The Present Conditional (Part 1 & 2) BOOK PART 1 BOOK PART 2
- Pronominal Verbs
- Subjunctive Present
- Combined Pronouns
- Conditional Past
- Past Perfect (Part 1 & 2)
- Subjunctive Past
- Subjunctive Imperfect
- Subjunctive Past Perfect
- Unreal Present
- Unreal Past
- Remote Past
- Type And Position Of Adjectives
- Pronominal Verbs
- Uses Of The Present Participle
- Uses Of The Past Participle
- Uses Of The Infinitive
- ‘Piuttosto che’, ‘Mica’ & ‘Non’
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the first lesson.
- You will receive the Zoom link for the following classes the day before each event.
- If you are not able to attend a class but you want to receive the its video recording, the class will be counted as done.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
- All online events/classes are subject to a full refund (less the administrative fees).
- No refund is given after the first class, which is included in a package.
- No refund is given for ticket bought the same date of the event/class.
- If you want to cancel a class/package, you can transfer your credit to another class/package.
Expiration: The class packages expire on May 31, 2022.
*Only buying the 10-Class Package. Access to the WhatsApp group will be granted until the package is exhausted.
Full Course - 30 Classes