Wed, Dec 01|
Italian Grammar Class - Level 2 - The Present Conditional Part 1
A fresh and flexible way to learn Italian Grammar!
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2021, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PST
About The Event
From Intermediate to Advanced
The present conditional tense in Italian is equivalent to ‘would + verb’ in English. For example:
I would like to eat an ice cream.
Vorrei mangiare un gelato.
It can also be translated as ‘could’, ‘should’, ‘ought to’, ‘might’ or ‘may’.
In Italian grammar, we use the conditional tense in the following cases:
To express a desire or a purpose
Vorrei comprare un gelato ma non ho abbastanza soldi.
I would like to buy ice cream, but I haven’t got enough money.
To say or to ask something kindly
Mi potrebbe portare un bottiglia di acqua, per favore?
Could you please bring me a bottle of water, please?
To express doubt and uncertainty.
Cosa faresti tu?
What would you do?
To refer to an action that is possible or likely, and that depends on a particular condition.
Dormirei tutto il giorno se non dovessi studiare.
I would sleep all day if I didn’t have to study.
Learn more about the Present Conditional and how to use it joining our Italian Grammar Class Level 2 on December 1st at 5:00 PM PT | 7:00 PM CT!
What to expect:
- Grammar rules explanation plus practice with interactive activities (eg. exercises, quiz, games)
- Class video recording available to download.
- Access to WhatsApp Group* to practice with your classmates, ask questions and receive tips.
Duration: 1:30 hr.
5:00 - 6:30 PM PT | 7:00 - 8:30 PM CT
- 1 Class: $15
- 5-Class Package: $65
- 10-Class Package: $110
- Entire Course (30 Classes): $290
Explore all the Topics of Level 2
- Modal Verbs
- The Future Tense (Part 1 & 2)
- Coordinating Conjunctions
- Subordinated Conjunctions
- The Imperative (Part 1 & 2)
- The Pronoun SI
- The Present Conditional (Part 1 & 2)
- Pronominal Verbs
- Subjunctive Present
- Combined Pronouns
- Conditional Past
- Past Perfect (Part 1 & 2)
- Subjunctive Past
- Subjunctive Imperfect
- Subjunctive Past Perfect
- Unreal Present
- Unreal Past
- Remote Past
- Type And Position Of Adjectives
- Pronominal Verbs
- Uses Of The Present Participle
- Uses Of The Past Participle
- Uses Of The Infinitive
- ‘Piuttosto che’, ‘Mica’ & ‘Non’
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the first lesson.
- You will receive the Zoom link for the following classes the day before each event.
- If you are not able to attend a class but you want to receive the its video recording, the class will be counted as done.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
- All online events/classes are subject to a full refund (less the administrative fees).
- No refund is given after the first class, which is included in a package.
- No refund is given for ticket bought the same date of the event/class.
- If you want to cancel a class/package, you can transfer your credit to another class/package.
Expiration: The class packages expire on May 31, 2022.
*Only buying the 10-Class Package. Access to the WhatsApp group will be granted until the package is exhausted.
Full Course - 30 Classes