Mon, Apr 18|
Italian Group Conversation Class - Level 1 - From Gestures to Confidence
This class is suggested for beginners and low intermediate students. Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends. Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
Time & Location
Apr 18, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
About The Event
This class is suggested for beginners and low intermediate students.
Please note that the class will be run in Italian, supplemented with English support when needed. Therefore, basic knowledge of the Italian language is required to participate in the class.
Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends.
Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
At this level, you will practice and improve:
- The basic expressions to satisfy concrete needs such as introducing yourself and others, asking and answering questions about personal details,
- Discuss the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, or leisure-related topics.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the class.
- If you buy a class package, you will receive the Zoom links for the following classes before each event.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
5 Class Package
10 Class Package