Thu, Feb 24|
Italian Group Conversation Class - Level 1 - Italian Carnival
This class is suggested for beginners and low intermediate students. Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends. Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
About The Event
This class is suggested for beginners and low intermediate students.
Please note that the class will be run in Italian, supplemented with English support when needed. Therefore, basic knowledge of the Italian language is required to participate in the class.
Carnevale in Italy brings a burst of color to the dark, cold months of winter.
Starting about a month before Ash Wednesday, revelers in Italy celebrate multiple weekends with sweeping parades, elaborate masks, and plenty of brightly colored confetti. In addition, you can find traditional Carnival sweets in the bakeries and plenty of tricks and mischief.
Join the Conversation Class to learn more about the Carnival traditions in Italy and share your experience about your favorite costume!
Be prepared for this class (pre-work is not mandatory but strongly recommended):
1. Prepare a short introduction about yourself
2. Prepare a short presentation about a costume that you would wear if you were invited to a Carnival Party in Italy!
At this level, you will practice and improve:
- The basic expressions to satisfy concrete needs such as introducing yourself and others, asking and answering questions about personal details,
- Discuss the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, or leisure-related topics.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the class.
- If you buy a class package, you will receive the Zoom links for the following classes before each event.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
5 Class Package
10 Class Package