Mon, Jan 31|
Italian Group Conversation Class - Level 1 - Sanremo 2022
This class is suggested for beginners and low intermediate students. Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends. Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
Time & Location
Jan 31, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
About The Event
This class is suggested for beginners and low intermediate students.
Please note that the class will be run in Italian, supplemented with English support when needed. Therefore, basic knowledge of the Italian language is required to participate in the class.
Let's talk about music and Sanremo Music Festival!
Sanremo is the most famous Italian song contest and awards ceremony, held annually in Febraury in Sanremo, Liguria, and consisting of a competition amongst previously unreleased songs.
It is the longest-running annual TV music competition globally on a national level.
The songs selected in the competition are in Italian (or in an Italian dialect), and the three most voted songs are awarded.
The Sanremo Music Festival has often been used to choose the Italian entry for the Eurovision Song Contest.
It has also launched the careers of some of Italy's most successful musical acts, including Andrea Bocelli, Il Volo, Giorgia, Laura Pausini, Måneskin, Eros Ramazzotti, and Gigliola Cinquetti.
Let's ready to listen to some music!
Be Prepared for this class:
1. Prepare a short introduction about yourself (max 3 minutes)
2. Choose one of your favourite song (American or English, not Italian!) and try to translate the lyrics in Italian (you can use Google Translate for support).
At this level, you will practice and improve:
- The basic expressions to satisfy concrete needs such as introducing yourself and others, asking and answering questions about personal details,
- Discuss the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, or leisure-related topics.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the class.
- If you buy a class package, you will receive the Zoom links for the following classes before each event.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
Single Class$8.00Tax: +$0.34 FEE
5 Class Package$35.00Tax: +$1.50 FEE
10 Class Package$60.00Tax: +$2.58 FEE