Mon, Nov 15|
Italian Group Conversation Class - Level 1 - Stop the awkward silence, ask questions!
Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends. Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
About The Event
Expect a very interactive class with tons of questions and answers!
Pre-work is strongly recommended:
- Prepare a short introduction about yourself. A basic intro is fine, the more detailed the better.
- Prepare 10 questions to ask your classmates during the class. Ask whatever question you want: serious questions, fun questions, questions about family, work, hobby, sport, interests, and so on! Use your fantasy! 😊
Find below the questions words that you might use:
Chi? Who/Whom/ Which of
Che cosa? Cosa? Che? / What?
Quanto? How Much?
Quale? Which (or sometimes) What?
Remember that the interrogative form in Italian is the same as the affirmative form. So we just need to add the question mark at the end (if we are writing) or change voice intonation if we are reading or speaking.
In this level, you will practice and improve:
- The basic expressions to satisfy concrete needs such as introduce yourself and others, ask and answer questions about personal details,
- Discuss the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, or leisure-related topics.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Term & Condition
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the first lesson.
- You will receive the Zoom link for the following classes the day before each event.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
- Refund Policy: All online events/classes are subject to a full refund (less the administrative fees). No refund is given after the first class, which is included in a package. No refund is given for ticket bought the same date of the event/class. If you want to cancel a class/package, you can transfer your credit to another class/package.
5 Classes Package
10 Classes Package