Mon, Feb 28|
Italian Group Conversation Class - Level 1 - Your Favorite Italian Art Piece
This class is suggested for beginners and low intermediate students. Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends. Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
Time & Location
Feb 28, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
About The Event
This class is suggested for beginners and low intermediate students.
Please note that the class will be run in Italian, supplemented with English support when needed. Therefore, basic knowledge of the Italian language is required to participate in the class.
It's' time to talk about Italian art!
Renowned for its artistic tradition, Italy has been the center of history, culture, and art since ancient times.
Italy is the only country in the world where millenary Roman and Medieval art is mixed together with the one from Renaissance and the Baroque, up to modernity in the same spaces. For this reason, Italy has the largest number of artistic and cultural treasures declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
In this class, we'll talk about our favorite Italian art pieces!
Be prepared for this class (prework is non-mandatory but strongly recommended).
- What are your favorite Italian art pieces? Make a list of your favorite 5 (or more - max 10).
- Choose one art piece from your list and prepare a description following the direction included in the document you'll receive after registration.
- Prepare a picture of the art piece on your pc to share during the presentation.
IMPORTANT: To avoid multiple presentations on the same art piece, email email@example.com with the name of the art piece you want to present during the class. The rule "first come, first served" will be applied: if someone before you has selected your art piece, you'll be asked to choose a different one.
At this level, you will practice and improve:
- The basic expressions to satisfy concrete needs such as introducing yourself and others, asking and answering questions about personal details,
- Discuss the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, or leisure-related topics.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the class.
- If you buy a class package, you will receive the Zoom links for the following classes before each event.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
5 Class Package
10 Class Package