Mon, Apr 25|
Italian Group Conversation Class - Level 2 - From Confident to Rock Star
This class is suggested for intermediate and advanced students. Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends. Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
Time & Location
Apr 25, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About The Event
This class is suggest for intermediate and advanced students.
Please note that the class will be run in Italian. Therefore, basic knowledge of the Italian language is required to participate in the class.
Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends.
Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
In this level, you will practice and improve:
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the class.
- If you buy a class package, you will receive the Zoom links for the following classes before each event.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
5 Class Package
10 Class Package