Mon, Jan 24|
Italian Group Conversation Class - Level 2 - La Famiglia
This class is suggested for intermediate and advanced students. Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends. Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
Time & Location
Jan 24, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About The Event
This class is suggest for intermediate and advanced students.
Please note that the class will be run in Italian. Therefore, basic knowledge of the Italian language is required to participate in the class.
The family (la famiglia) is the most important aspect of an Italian's life. It provides emotional and economic support to the individual and often forms the basis of their social circles.
The stereotyped image of the large and traditional Italian families with more than six children is just an old memory. On average, they have become smaller in size over the past few decades as the fertility rate has declined. In addition, the fast economic pace in the 21st century has also changed family dynamics.
In this class, we'll briefly review how the model of the Italian family is changed in the past years. We will also share our thoughts about family and values that had the power to shape you, your partner, your children, and anyone else who is part of your family unit.
Pre-work for the class (not mandatory, but strongly recommended).
- Prepare a short introduction about yourself focused on your family (relationship, values, traditions)- max 3 minutes.
- Read the article you'll receive after registration. Then, underline all the new words, find their meaning on the dictionary (you will be asked to share at least 3 of them during the class), and summarize the article's main points
In this level, you will practice and improve:
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the class.
- If you buy a class package, you will receive the Zoom links for the following classes before each event.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
- Ticket type
+$0.34 FEETax: +$0.34 FEE
- Ticket type
5 Class PackagePrice$35.00
+$1.50 FEETax: +$1.50 FEE
- Ticket type
10 Class PackagePrice$60.00
+$2.58 FEETax: +$2.58 FEE