Thu, Jan 20|
Italian Group Conversation Class - Level 2 - Review your Favorite Restaurant!
This class is suggested for intermediate and advanced students. Practice your Italian conversation skills, enrich your vocabulary, know more about Italian traditions and culture and meet new friends. Explore a new topic every week with our native speaker tutor!
Time & Location
Jan 20, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About The Event
This class is suggest for intermediate and advanced students.
Please note that the class will be run in Italian. Therefore, basic knowledge of the Italian language is required to participate in the class.
Reviewing your favorite restaurant can be a fun and stimulating way to practice your narrative skills and enrich your vocabulary!
The best way to do it is to pay the utmost attention to details, have a good knowledge of food, and know how to analyze it.
You don't need to do an expert; you just need to follow some simple rules!
Register now to the upcoming class to receive the article about "Come recensire un ristorante"(How to review a restaurant) and be ready to share the review of your favorite restaurant!
Be prepared for the class:
- Prepare a short introduction about yourself (besides the basic information, you can talk about your hobbies, interests, family, and so on) - max 3 minutes.
- Prepare a review about your favorite restaurant following the rules contained in the article. The more details you add, the better!
PLEASE, CHECK THE JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND THE ARTICLE AFTER REGISTRATION.
In this level, you will practice and improve:
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
Terms & Conditions
- After registering, you will immediately receive the Zoom link for the class.
- If you buy a class package, you will receive the Zoom links for the following classes before each event.
- If you cannot attend one of the classes, you must email email@example.com at least 24 hours before the event. In this case, you will be able to make up the class in the following weeks. If you have purchased a 5-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of one class. If you have purchased a 10-lesson package, you can skip a maximum of two classes. If you do not send the email or send it less than 24 hours before the event, the lesson will be counted as completed.
5 Class Package
10 Class Package